Go from CAD to beautiful, end-use strong part within hours with the Mark Two 3D printer. The Mark Two creates versatile parts by combining continuous carbon fiber reinforcement with workhorse reliability. The Mark Two comes with fiberglass, carbon fiber, kevlar, and high temperature fiberglass filament. You have your choice of onyx or nylon.
The Mark Two 3D Printer offers the following advantages:
- Get the strength of aluminum with the ease of 3D printing. The Mark Two generates parts with a higher strength-to-weight ratio than aluminum 6061.
- Generate real industrial strength parts for real applicatons, at your desk or in your classroom.
- Affordable end-user parts; get the strength of metal for the cost of plastic
- Two print heads
- Affordably priced and small enough to comfortably fit in your classroom or lab.
With industrial-scale printing of incredibly strong parts and first ever precision sensing systems, the Mark X7 3D printer is destined to be the must-have printer for every manufacturer. The Mark X7 printer combines the benefits of Markforged’s unique fiber reinforcement for parts as strong as metal with advanced “build as designed” sensors and the beautiful surface finish of Onyx. The Mark X7 will empower you to take any design concept and make it a reality.
The Mark X7 offers the following advantages:
- Get known good parts directly off your printer. Inspect your part during printing to ensure you are getting exactly what you intended.
- Increase in bandwidth capacity for parts – Off loading low volume production parts to the Mark X7 means your CNC machines can spend more time on customer runs.
- Shorten the design cycle – get strong parts in hours as opposed to weeks. Using laser inspection, engineers can adjust print specifications to increase their print success rate over time. Companies create efficiencies in the product development process, ultimately making it cheaper to create new products
- Expand the types of parts a company can create –Markforged printers juxtapose the design flexibility of 3D printing with the strength of CNC machining. The Mark X7 adds to this capability by allowing engineers to print larger and higher resolution parts. The ability to create a larger range of strong parts expands the potential business companies can accept.
- A large build size - 330mm (X) by 270mm (Y) by 200mm (Z)
Not ready for the Mark X7? Markforged offers the Mark X3 and Mark X5, both upgradeable. Click here for information on the differences between the 3 Mark X printers.
Click here for more information on the Mark X series.
Contact RAWL for more information, or to request a proposal.